Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Camera plugin back ground

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

just one request about the transparency setting on the camera plugin can we have the back ground the videos or karaoke instead of blank ,so when we reduce the window size the video or karaoke song can be seen that would look really great ????

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 8:09 pm
How are you getting that? with the camara plugin on windows 7 I get the camara image maximized over the whole thing.no background colors....

Posted Mon 09 Jun 14 @ 8:30 pm
I'm using vdj8 and windows 8.1

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 2:35 am
I think it's transparent on vdj7 I never used it on vdj7

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 2:36 am
Check the new camera plugin you can resize and move the camera image it's great apart from the back ground is blank.

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 2:45 am
I'm sorry.I missed that.the one inside vdj's visualization? ..because as far as a downloadable plugin there's the camara8 and that is a mac plugin only..
Oh! ...got it..new update...

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 4:14 am

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:56 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you have something on the video output, and make the camera output transparent then what is on the output shows up behind the camera.

Are you after being able to make a colour transparent on the actual camera output?

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:32 am
For some reason the camera must override the video and keeps the whole screen blank even if I resize the camera screen

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:25 am
I had this issue the other day - but today it seems to be working.

Not sure what changed.

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 10:26 am
Ok thanks I will keep doing the updates and see how it goes thanks.

Posted Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 6:00 pm
Just keeping you informed that it's still the same the camera window still overrides all other windows even when your resize the window and make it transparent, I would be great if you could help with this.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 5:43 pm
same here...vdj8 on windows 7 64bit...not checked vdj7,if this is a vdj8 plugin then I doubt you can open or even find it in 7..

Posted Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 6:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)