Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: Build 1814

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Build 1814:
-Fix batch-analyze sometimes giving wrong bpm results
-logUnsuccessful searches works with CU disabled
-Fix renaming of virtual folders
-Files scanned in order when added to automix

Build 1810:
-Fix some more drawText crashes on mac
-Allow multiple decks to be output on a single channel
-Fix pop sound on cue
-Fix possible automix crash when video closed or reset
-Automix updates gain before mixing
-Fix slider draw crash in some skins when no external effects available
-Fix crash on some cameras on windows
-Fixes audio dropouts when changing samplebanks, probably other audio/video dropouts too
-Fix some possible crashes

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:35 am
CAMERA PLUGIN
My cameras worked in1785.666 but just a black screen now regardless of which skin used. USB or firewire camera connected.
Win 8.1 i7 8gb 7700 2gb card

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 10:50 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Cannot confirm this.
Works fine here, with Asus Laptop Win7/ I5/ Nvidia GT 330M/ internal Webcam.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 11:50 am
Camera stopped working for me awhile ago, not sure which beta. As stated before, it work right out of the box with original beta. Win 7, Sony DVI-D70 PTZ camera, Ion Video 2 PC MKll. Still works in 7, but not as good as it used to. It takes awhile to shut off, and freezes my screen.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 4:08 pm
Work fine on my Mac.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 6:27 pm
When automixing two 1080p videos get a split second stutter. Does not do it mixing manually. This is on a late 2013 iMac 3.2GHZ I5 27inch 1GB Nvidia GT755M graphics card home computer, haven't tried on my gig Macbook Pro.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 7:33 pm
I've been trying to test on and off since the first day of release. I've only had this software crash on me twice. Once was the first day during a karaoke song and the other tonight during video play. I do not usually play video files but I decided to give it a shot tonight to test out some of the effects. During my first "mix" of videos, going from deck 1 to deck 2, the software froze, crashed and then restarted. On reboot, the software started playing right where it left off, but my sound from deck 2 was gone. I tried every combo in the config that I could to get it back but ultimately had to manually shut the software down and reboot it. Deck 2 came right back on with sound.

I then tried the same video files again and had no problems this time. Played several others without any issues. Hopefully it was just a glitch but just thought I'd report it.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 8:09 pm
Forgot to add, MBP 13" late 2012 model, i7, 2.9ghz, 8gb RAM.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 8:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)