Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: original skin maker Dark Default HD skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Who is the original skin maker of Dark Default HD skin? Brouse, Sample, Effect and Record button will not work. I'm using Virtual DJ 8. Please help

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 8:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Those 'browser page' options don't exist in V8 hence those buttons don't work.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 8:23 pm
How can I add my own recorded Voices to the sampler of DARK DEFAULT HD SKIN. I'm running Virtual Dj 8. Please help

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 8:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can't, The skin will have to be redone, until then you'll have to find a V8 skin you like.

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 8:27 pm
cnnonyelu wrote :
Who is the original skin maker of Dark Default HD skin? Brouse, Sample, Effect and Record button will not work. I'm using Virtual DJ 8. Please help

DJdad is the skinner of dark default

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately it will take time to convert all skins to version 8, or rather exclude the elements that are deprecated and maybe add some new ones. And this doesnt only include myself as i have done way lot of skins for version 7, but also others who may not be very active lately. Most likely we will have new skins for version 8. some of them are already available.

As for recording your voice (Mic) to a sample, you can still map a keyboard shortcut as sampler_rec 'mic' if that is the only thing that u miss from the skin.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 9:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)