Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone Mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

firstly...wat is the use of the shortcut...i dont see any difference, maybe my setting is wrong..

secondly, in atomix, the preview slider allowed me to hear the new song over the one already playing... i cant see the slider, or the function...

please help me....

cheers

ananda

Posted Thu 25 Sep 03 @ 6:36 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,
preview song is only available in Full version (for AtomixMP3 and VirtualDJ), so I suppose you are AtomixMP3 Full user.

And sliders depends on the skin you have.
That's all :)

Posted Thu 25 Sep 03 @ 8:54 am
I have been having a problem with VDJ this also happen in atomix when I put VDJ in automatic mix why can't I hear the song say a song is playing in player A and I want to listen to a song in player B I don't hear it,why this happen ? I have BPM PRO PCDJ and if I have any one of them in automatic play I can listen and cue my music in any player,this need fixing right away,some times I forget this happen when I press ALT+ SPACE to mix a song quik and I try to listen and cue up my music I don't hear a thing,the DJ shuold have acc to listen to his or her song any time it don't matter what skin,I use the pro skin only I don't like the skins with mixer,please help us fix this thank you.

Posted Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 2:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)