Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 Problems - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

It does and it doesn't.

If you use the mouse wheel on it then it works.
We look to see if the issue has already been reported though.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:39 pm
it's playing but no sound from internal speakers.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:57 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ah, OK... Does it work with the touchpad on a Macbook Pro?

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 1:57 pm
I'm using a PC Vista operating system. this was my original one when I first started using a laptop.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:01 pm
I have sound, I made a change in the Audio as well Thanks for all your help and patience!!!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:05 pm
Good to hear!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:06 pm
Thanks Again!!!!!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:11 pm
I recomend to change windows vista and put it windows 8 64 bits ..... then actualice all drivers on internet .......On VDJ 8 audio its good i try it with 4 Numark controllers and its good ... witch controller you have or you ar only computer user ......

Thanks wope i cant help you

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:21 pm
Jammer, how did you solve it? Your solution may be helpful for others.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:26 pm
Put wasapi on a custom button.

We my post further up.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:27 pm
On the Skin Use Custom Button and a screen opens At the top in the Action Bar type setting "wasapiSharedMode" on then close the window. I had to play with it a bit and I did this for both Decks. Also after this is done it seems that it stabilizes the Config Window also Audio is set to Speaker+Redirected headphones (IDT High Definition Wasapi.....) also inOptions Under Performance I changed Ultralatencey and Overclock. Good Luck! I hope this helps someone else!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:44 pm
Excellent!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:46 pm
My Vista is 64 bit and so far it's working quite well, I don't use this one for events anymore... My other one is Widows7 64 bit. will try it out on that one later, I want to get use to this first.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 2:47 pm
Just a note you can leave Ultralatency and Overclock alone, no need to change settongs on those. I had to reset after a crash and left them alone... i'll keep testing.

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:37 pm
My build seams like its different from others posting in here, I thought we were all getting the same version.

Anyways, I noticed while using VDJ8 when I create hotleys and i save them in a filename, that when i restart the program the new saved mapping isnt there.

Also all of my previous setting do not remain in the program. i have to re-edit the program as i want to use it.

I also have to re-login everytime.

I didnt find an update button to get updates from the program, guess that wil be in the full version.

thanks for listening

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 7:00 pm
On my 7.4 Version my mapper works great. I can scroll through my efx's with my Hercules Air Controller Plus. Which is located on top of Midi controller. When I run VDJ 8 the top buttons allow me to scroll through two effects. What can be the problem ?

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 8:17 pm
@Rogo

am kinda guessing, but have a look in your plugins folder, on your system, and make sure that there are more than two fx in there.. as V8 doesn't overwrite any of your 7.4 settings, all your plugins / fx will still be there, although some, may not yet be compatable with V8..

looking at some of the other posts here, there's mention of a 64bit dir if your using a 64 bit system..

hit me up in a PM, over at the hangout if you want to go through it.. :-)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 8:34 pm
I stlill have this problem on VDJ 8.0.1761 ....ON MACBOOK PRO

I have found another problem ...... Look i open my VDJ 8 then i put on search and write a name of a song then press arrow down to get the song ...... and then the program close and opens then frezze my macbook pro and then i have to force out to do something .......... I have macbook pro core i7 and a NUmark NS7 II

Thanks

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 11:25 am
1 THE ABOVE WAVE DISPLAY - Rhytm Line ( not 3D blue / red ! ) - Sorry but that thing is way too small ! Bigger and would also be terms of height ( also you would have to select which one gets the cover not displayed - While habs tried in the Opt adjust - but the covers are still displayed what the Wave display in length but smaller.
She is def . much too small , as stated by the forth level . ( When 4Deck Skin Cover the display is ever gone - but only helps the ads LENGTH ..... this would also work with the skin 2Deck But the General size would have to be changed. . .
2 The center of the Wave display to the black line so you can see not , which should be white or light yellow - in the hor. Display below it are white and is ok
3 Why are not BEAT the ads in the wave display - ie a grid for Bsp , all beats 2,4,6,8 ... etc. .. ? Or should this be integrated with off relase ... ?
4 Can you at the pre-release version , the color in the central browser field set , or not until the finals version?
5 Really good solved a la tractor - the wave colors monoc , Ultra .. etc. .. adjust , I find really great . Now ne larger display and it is fun ;-)

But I look forward to every case when the release is made ready - and I hope that as few little things still be changed ... ;-) ....... otherwise keep it up , the way is the right thing ... Respect what until now has been improved.

Wish you all a nice evening LG M.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 1:47 pm
Why do you keep posting the same message?

Enough already!

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 2:07 pm
81%