Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Midi Clock Settings

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

osuarezPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I need help finding the midi clock settings in V8.. I need this setting to have VDJ communicate with my lighting software. Can someone please tell me where to find it.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:30 pm
Can someone tell me if the SendMidiClockTo= is available in V8?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:18 pm
I hope this isn't another casualty of the feature removal fest.

:-)

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:22 pm
I hope not either because I use it to communicate with my lighting software and that would not be cool at all...

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:27 pm
Is there any update on this question from anyone in support?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:06 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So far I have not been able to find any mention of midi clock settings in the program or the manual.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 10:15 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It is not available at the moment, but will be added again later.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 11:01 pm
Oh darn! guess I'll have to use vdj 7 just for the midi out function...hope they hurry implementing it...

Posted Wed 21 May 14 @ 7:52 pm
It has now been three (3) months since my request, when will we see sendmidiclock function in 8? I would love to use 8 live as I have no problems using it at home messing around, but I cannot use it live because I need it to communicate with my lighting software. What is the big deal to add this into 8? I see from the boards that you have implemented some VDJ7 code for the motorized platters, why can't we get this simple thing added? I believe I and I am sure many others have been patiently waiting for this to be added back in...

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 3:57 pm
Hey Guys are there any news on that topic? I'm looking for a Solution to synchronize my DJ Software with Ableton Live. If any of the atomic developers can give a short statement to this issue I would really apreciate it.

Posted Sun 10 May 15 @ 2:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No you sync ableton to VDJ not the other way round, what platform is your machine?

Midi clock is up and running or so I'm told.

Posted Sun 10 May 15 @ 5:12 pm
VDJ can only be the master (host) in a rewire/sync setup.though I've wondered if it could be a plugin and be opended inside another host daw...how wonderfull the world would be ;)

Posted Mon 11 May 15 @ 6:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)