Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with screen resolution

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there guys. I'm using a Windows 8 lappy with a screen resolution of 1920x1080.
My VDJ is running on 1028x720 skin but what I found weird was the resolution was supposed to be smaller den my display.
But when I run VDJ, it's actually very much larger then my screen resolution which I found very weird...btw I found out what kinda skin I was using when I tried lowering down my laptop's resolution.
How can I fix this problem?

Posted Wed 07 May 14 @ 9:30 pm
I am also havin problems with my resolution and can find a fix for it, nor does there seem to be a stick on it and every time i do find something that will help me it just wants me to upgrade to pro..... and i just blew 500$ on this, the least you could do it make it work.. come on guys, what the...

Posted Thu 08 May 14 @ 10:36 pm
user wrote :
Hi there guys. I'm using a Windows 8 lappy with a screen resolution of 1920x1080.
My VDJ is running on 1028x720 skin but what I found weird was the resolution was supposed to be smaller den my display.
But when I run VDJ, it's actually very much larger then my screen resolution which I found very weird...btw I found out what kinda skin I was using when I tried lowering down my laptop's resolution.
How can I fix this problem?

I'm not sure what skin you have that is bigger than 1920x1080. Does your problem resolve itself if you use the default skin?

cluelessraps wrote :
I am also havin problems with my resolution and can find a fix for it, nor does there seem to be a stick on it and every time i do find something that will help me it just wants me to upgrade to pro..... and i just blew 500$ on this, the least you could do it make it work.. come on guys, what the...

You haven't told us anything about your problem. It's difficult to help unless we know what is wrong.

As above though- does reverting to the default skin fix your issue? If not, then what is the issue?

Posted Thu 08 May 14 @ 10:41 pm
Sorry but i have the same problem. I use VD with windows 8.1, and the soft goes out of the screen. If i put the resolution in 1600x900, VD opens okey. But with FullHD no.

Posted Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 6:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)