Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Problem installing DDJ-SB Mapper on MacBook

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem installing the DDJ-SB Mapper to their Mac? I am trying to run the installer and it just says VirtualDJ not found. I am running a MacBook Pro Retina with OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks.

Help please!!!

Posted Sat 22 Mar 14 @ 7:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure the folders /Users/YourUsername/VirtualDJ/Devices and /Users/YourUsername/VirtualDJ/Mappers exist.
If not create them.
If for some reason yoru VirtualDJ uses Users\Yourusername\Library\VirtualDj as Home folder then copy the files that will be installed from the Documents folder to the Library one.

See some more details here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20install%20a%20custom%20mapper.html

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 4:57 pm
djdad wrote :
Make sure the folders /Users/YourUsername/VirtualDJ/Devices and /Users/YourUsername/VirtualDJ/Mappers exist.
If not create them.
If for some reason yoru VirtualDJ uses Users\Yourusername\Library\VirtualDj as Home folder then copy the files that will be installed from the Documents folder to the Library one.

See some more details here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20install%20a%20custom%20mapper.html

Thanks for this, im afraid this hasn't worked.

I wouldn't be able to get the files either way as the downloaded file is a .app installer, not an extractable zip or anything.

Really struggling here :(

Posted Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 9:16 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Dropped you a message that should help.

Posted Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 3:45 pm
hey can anyone contact me on my email? i need a controller plugin but i have a problem with the license..if someone can send me the plugin for the ddj-sb would be great! [email removed]

Posted Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 7:06 pm
Buy a pro licence and you can have ALL the mappers/plugins/skins you would ever need !

Posted Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 7:21 pm
Good night,

The thing is, i bought an Hercules dj console 4-mx and with it was an full software of the virtual and this was full computable with my machine. My problem is that the disc of the software didnĀ“t have the installation plugin for my mac(version 10.9.2), please help me to get it.

Posted Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 3:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, these addons are only available to people who have a registered pro license.

Posted Thu 10 Apr 14 @ 3:52 pm
lmora26PRO InfinityMember since 2011
can someone please help me! I updated my mac to maverick and virtual dj wont sync up with ns6. I never change the settings in configuration and now with the upgrade it wont read. I have a wedding tonight and im freaking out!

Posted Sat 03 May 14 @ 7:31 am
Not quite sure why you have posted about the NS6 in a DDJ-SB thread but anyway....

Have you updated your drivers?
http://www.numark.com/product/ns6

Numark have Beta drivers available for Mavericks.

Posted Sat 03 May 14 @ 8:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)