Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: willing to pay for custom skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I need someone to make me a custom skin. I am designing a apc 80 for one side to be effects and the second side to be all samples. I would love to have something awesome made. I want to see if you can make it from a photo of the actual controller. I have finished all the mapping. Here is this kicker IM not sure in the new version 8 if it is going to be able to have split multi-screen. one for the apc and the other for the other controllers I have 4 others.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 1:57 am
not sure what you mean by split multiscreen..?

You want it on 2 monitors or you want to be able to switch between 2 layouts (on same monitor)
and which controller are you basing your idea on?

Your request might be simple or impossible, cant tell at the moment.

Posted Sun 30 Mar 14 @ 7:11 pm
hey , Ok I want to be able to have two monitors running at the same time one with a controller and one with the effects of the apc80 I have . I need to have the apc 80 linked so that I can tell what effects are where and since it has 120 buttons and faders I need each to move with the button or fader im moving. I already use the cds 4 skin ..

Posted Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 1:10 pm
7XtraPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi, I am learning to DJ on the PRO 7, with the Daylight Skin (Ver. 1.0).
Would it be possible to start the song by moving the cross fader to the left or to the right (as well as pressing 'Start' of course).
ThX for your help !

Raytolk from Belgium.

Posted Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 9:55 am
map a key of your keyboard by:
deck 1 fader_start & deck 2 fader_start

juan

Posted Wed 23 Apr 14 @ 11:11 am
you can map functions from virtualdj to any button on your apc80 but as for samples virtualdj7 only has a bank of 12 possible samples.
it colud be possible to switch these samples using a plugin but that will complicate it more.

A google search shows me some version of ableton fully supporting your apc80..
But who knows, Virtualdj8 could have better support for multiple samples, going off the skin thats been shown (everywhere)

On the other hand, you could have a skin with all your buttons with the onscreen buttons being "multibutton" but i think is is pre determined during building the skin. (maybe multibutton could handle user defined actions but ive not tried this)

Posted Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 3:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)