Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon mc-6000 not working on a Macbook pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kiko10PRO InfinityMember since 2005
This is so strange. I've been using Virtual Dj on a mac with the mc-6000 for 2 years already and last night when i turned everything on virtual dj would not work with the mc-60000.I could use the sound card on the mc-60000 but not to control virtual dj with it. I had to play all night using my mouse to control virtual dj. Any ideas on what happened or what caused this.

Posted Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 12:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DId you try to restart your Mac or re-connect the MC6000 on USB ? If it was a temporary issue, i dont think you should worry much, but i would recommend to replace the USB cable.
If its a permanent issue (not resolved with the above ways), we could proceed on troubleshooting.
Let us know

Posted Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 6:16 am
kiko10PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I tried A NEW USB CABLE WITH NO LUCK.STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM.

Posted Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 6:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 9:37 pm
Same issue. On PC. Started with the volume sliders not working. Cross fade did. Now nothing works control wise. have to use the mouse. everything is upto date on VDJ 7. don't like 8. win 7 pro

Posted Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 6:16 am
djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
tjthej wrote :
Same issue. On PC. Started with the volume sliders not working. Cross fade did. Now nothing works control wise. have to use the mouse. everything is upto date on VDJ 7. don't like 8. win 7 pro

I'm using Denon MC 6000 mk1 + Mid 2012 Macbook Pro + El Capitan and my system sings...but I'm also using VJ8. How any professional could still be with VJ7 just does not sound right...Everything is better in 8. If complete re-install does not work, try 8 as a trial. If that works, at least you won't need a new computer.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 1:37 am
If it started with something and then expanded to something more it would be a hardware issue. Perhaps the faders are worn out or the mainboard of the unit has issues. I would try on a different computer with a fresh install of VirtualDj and if that fails I would visit a service center

Posted Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 8:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)