Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Request to Djdad

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I absolutely LOVE your Virtual DJ 7 Vertical 4 Deck skin, but would it please be possible to get a 2 deck version?

Posted Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 3:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And how would such a skin look like ?
I mean if you remove 2 decks from that skin, then will it be horizontal or vertical ? lol ..kidding, but cant really get your point.

Posted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 12:14 pm
I mean take off decks 3 and 4, stretch decks 1 and 2 to fill the space where they were so that all the controls for fx, key etc on the decks are more spaced out. Also the same with the mixer.

I think the 4 deck skin is great but I only have a smallish screen resolution (1366x768) and don't use more than 2 decks, so having larger controls for the decks I do use would be a huge help.

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 10:08 am
can we see the 4 deck skin please ? :)

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 1:07 pm

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 2:26 pm

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 3:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, if i remove 2 of the 4 decks, and stretch the other 2, along with the mixer, then most likely we ll get a skin that will look similar to the 2 Decks default one..
Anyways, i don't think that its not that much necessary to have another 2 deck skin, with similar graphics and layout to the Default one. So i am afraid, i will reply with a big No to your request, unless of course someone else wants to take over your request and make a modification. In that case, be my guest :)

Posted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 6:40 pm
True - it would LOOK similar but there's a few functions on your skin that aren't on the default including an extra hot cue, times for each hot cue, the ability to change the header of the track to show either wave or info, toggle to allow the sampler to be permanently anchored at the bottom of the screen etc... so it's more of a function based request even though I do prefer the overall feel to your 4 deck skin - it just seems smoother and more refined.

Well thanks anyway for taking time out to read my post

Posted Tue 28 Jan 14 @ 9:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)