Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Wondering

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a plugin that will allow me to list the singers who turn in songs when I am doing a karaoke show. the amount of singers has gotten big and hard to keep up with otherwise.

Thanks in advance for help

Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 4:21 pm
There is the standard karaoke plugin.

Or I know some DJs use Notepad or good old pen and paper.

Posted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 6:37 pm
DJDon23Home userMember since 2014
What Karaoke plugin? It is too dark to be using pen and paper.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:06 pm
This one

It should be installed as standard with VDJ - no additional download required.
I am guessing it is only available in the Professional version though. So probably not in LE or Home.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:14 pm
ok, i found the list. I know how to add songs to the list but when I hit the >> to play the song it only plays the song already on the deck. Is there a way for that list to load the song (without playing it, so I can call up the next person) when I hit next?

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:33 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Karma Karaoke is the programme you require at the present time, I'm hoping the current VDJ plugin has had a major overhaul for V8, we'll find out soon enough when it is released tho' then hopefully we can dispense with secondary programmes for karaoke.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:44 pm
No a karaoke expert but I don't think so.

You would have to manually cue the track.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:44 pm
My friend uses a program that loads all karaoke songs and when you add a song to the list it shows the name of the singer (john, cody, paul....) and when you hit play it will automatically play load the song and play it. It is a good program but still forces us to use 2 programs, one for karaoke and one for regular songs. It will be nice if we can just have one program that can allow us to do both.

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 7:50 pm
Is there a alt or cmd key that opens and closes that list window? Or do you know the command to create your own key?

Posted Mon 24 Mar 14 @ 8:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)