Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: plugin trouble

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone, I'm new here to the virtual DJ forums and I have a couple questions, but first let me give you a run down on what I'm using as far as software and a controller. I'm currently running the stock VDJ LE that came with my Numark N4 controller. I'm really enjoying the software its easy to use and has a ton of bonus features that make it a great fit for me. I haven't upgraded to pro and my trial version is currently out of date. So, that being said I have a few questions... I understand that because of the virtual knob on the skin itself the producers of the software didnt add in a HPF or LPF effect in the menu. I can't deal and i've gone on the free plugins list and tried downloading a few different HPF and LPF effects that have proved themselves not effective. Heres why. I registered the software on the site and proceeded to download a bunch of different filters. I realize some of them have specific versions that they are meant for and realised that after I downloaded a few of them. I have downloaded a couple for VDJ7 and after the brief installation process I get a small menu box that says "installation successful" yet when I open my software the effect is nowhere to be found in the menu... am I doing something wrong here or what? I'm pretty good with computers and cant seem to figure this one out.. anyone else having this issue or know of a fix for this issue? any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for your time,

Mav

Posted Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 5:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Wed 20 Nov 13 @ 6:26 pm

Posted Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 3:56 am
hi people am new here, am using a numark ns6, and i would like to use the virtual dj compatible software , i've found the software here but the problem is when i install it it tells me error 6, can someone help me please.

Posted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 6:17 am
Please contact support: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Please note that unless your NS6 came with VirtualDJ LE included, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use it or any other MIDI controller.

If you have purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro, then please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center.

Otherwise, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Posted Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 8:32 am
thanks for the infer.

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 8:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)