Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Missing Title Track

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When you open a Ablum folder in the Title Track Window,
Sometimes one or two of the Title and the track numbers are missing. Only the Music Icon is listed. But if you drag and drop it on the desktop you will see the Title and Track number.

If you open the same Album folder outside of VirturalDJ - 106 the Title and Track number is listed.

Any solution?

TrevH005.

Posted Sat 20 Sep 03 @ 5:36 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Sat 20 Sep 03 @ 9:44 am
what do you mean?

"Now Virtual DJ can read ID3 tags"

My record case shows all the track titles correctly? do you mean different versions of the ID3 tags ?

Posted Wed 24 Sep 03 @ 2:00 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you don't use the parser, VDJ will read title and author in the filename of your MP3 like:
"Author - Title.mp3"
Some errors can occure when author or title start with a number or when the filename is not formated like this.

If you use the parser, VDJ will take more time to find title and author, but it will search in ID3Tag v1, ID3Tag v2 and filename (the order depend on an option of the parser).
:)

Posted Wed 24 Sep 03 @ 2:16 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
for the purpose of naming your tracks... anything in front of the - will be listed under artist.... anything after the - will be listed under title.

My tracks mostly are currently still atrist - title.mp3
slowly, I am re-encoding my archives at a slightly higher bitrate, and naming them artist (album title track #) - song title year.mp3
this gives the artist and the album name under atrist, and the song title and the year it was released under title.
Of course there are exceptions.... like remixes :-)

Posted Wed 24 Sep 03 @ 10:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)