Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Buttons Visible when mouse over

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello there. I whould like to make some buttons appear when the mouse is over a specipif area. To achive this, I played around with the "over" on some over lapping buttons butt unfortunatelly didn' t worked for me as I expected. It' seems the only way to create something like this is by enabling and disabling a panne by moving the mouse over specific area. I tryied putting "over" under <pannel> syntax but it didn' t work as well. I thing something like this can' t be done, but I would like your opinion guys :) Thank you

Posted Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 6:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
<over> can work only for buttons. It doesnt work for panels.
So if you wish some buttons to appear only when mouse is over that area, you need to have the buttons with empty <up> graphics (the background of that area, and have the buttons graphics to the <over> line.

Posted Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 8:44 am
That' s what I tried but only works with 1 button, whitch isn' t something i want to. Thanks anyway :)

Posted Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 9:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If u need other buttons to have in the same place, and behave like the first one (visible only when mouse is over), then you can use panels and have more button on the same place of course.

Posted Sun 03 Nov 13 @ 2:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)