Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: B&W Mask over fader and Textzone questions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello I have a couple of questions about skinning. Is it possible to set a B & W mask at a fader ? I would like to make a triangle as a fader, but Skinning SKD doesn' t says anything about it. If am not able to set a mask on a fader If I create multiple graphics using nd="" and ndx="" syntax will I be able to control those faders with mouse ?

Also I would like to know how to make visual values be printed as text. For example i want to display Record Time but the only commands avaliable are get record_min/sec/ms whitch are able to be used only with visual syntax.

Edit: My bad, "get" commands works with Textzones, but I would like to know a way to display the record time in format HH:MM:SS if possible

Posted Tue 03 Sep 13 @ 10:43 pm
1. A "mask" is a rectangle that cuts the graphics to be printed. Sure you can make a "triangle" fader. Your mask will be a rectangle that will "show" a triangle. Actually with a mask you can create any "funky" shape you wish. Mask is used to set the transparency.
2. Of course you will be able to move a fader if you create custom type graphics for it.
3. format="`get record_min`:`get record_sec`:`get record_ms`"

Posted Thu 12 Sep 13 @ 1:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)