Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Titler plugin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Webby66PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I've done a few searches and it seems no one has improved on the standard titler plugin :-(

First the "must haves" :-):

Fade out after xx seconds!

Now the "nice to have"s:

Display on audio files only option (most music videos show the artist/title anyway)
x/y position sliders
transparency setting
Spin out after xx seconds (in place of fade).
Color choice
Show cover if exists option
use filename if no meta date exists.

I reckon that would be 1x popular plugin if all or most of the above was implemented. Lets be honest, the out of the box 'titler' is very basic indeed.
I currently use sonique and it would be nice to see for say 5 seconds the artist and song title thats playing. I should stress, i dont really want the covers.. all I want is the artist and song title.

If there is already something out there that at least fades an artist/title after a few seconds please let me know. I couldnt find one :-\

Cheers
Webby

Posted Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 11:11 am

Posted Tue 03 Sep 13 @ 3:10 am
Webby66PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Thanks Joey for the link. I installed it but it never stops scrolling (I will not be manually starting and stopping for each song!).

@ Don. Sounds promising! The main thing is having the song and artist disapear after x seconds and only displayinng on audio files would be a big plus.
Please keep me informed if anything is released. I'm surprised it hasnt been done before to be honest.

Posted Thu 05 Sep 13 @ 11:33 am
djBAVPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Webby66 wrote :
the song and artist disapear after x seconds and only displayinng

I have asked SBDJ and Don for an option to show the artist and or title as a single pass or loop.
Hopefully Don will have it sorted out soon.

Posted Thu 05 Sep 13 @ 6:24 pm
We used to have a Titler in the Downloads but it only worked for 2 deck VDJ.why not just rebuilt this sleeper? would be great...

Posted Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 5:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)