Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Membership

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi
i cannot sign up to VDJ membership, each time i try it says "missing zip/postal code"

we dont use zip or postal codes in ireland so i cannot put one in..... i normally put in 0000 , but it doenst work for me in this case

let me know what i can do please

thanks

Posted Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 11:03 am

Posted Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 11:05 am
Matty1000 wrote :
we dont use zip or postal codes in ireland

Apparently they're on the way next year...

Posted Fri 26 Jul 13 @ 11:11 am
i think the virtual dj membership is awesome. one thing that i would like to see change is the refreshing of each song when you start up the computer. i think its annoying that is has to refresh validation after a certain time has pass. Some times im not able to get the internet on my pc to refresh cache. I think virtual dj programmers should just lock the folders of video karaoke and song if the user has not paid there membership instead of refreshing each file its a waste of time and it can be very annoying at time especially when you cant get the internet. refresh folders instead of each songs thats all im saying.

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 11:16 pm
djleegeePRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I cant subscribe to music downloads without a postcode. My address does not have one, what do i do??

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 1:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 1:50 pm
When I had similar problems with American Websites, I found a ZIp Code on Google and used that?

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 2:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)