Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: XDJ-R1 issues with mappings

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i just got the XDJ-R1 a couple days ago. was wondering if anyone else has this controller?

now for the mappings VDJ doesnt seem to respond to all of the controller features. like the mixer section does nothing in the software. also everything seems to goto the left channel. right channel has nothing and makes the crossfader useless.

if anyone else has this controller please give me your input on this

Posted Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 5:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 5:45 pm
went and did the firmware update and i think it bricked the unit. it started doing the update and i walked away for about 20 min came back to see that the unit was powered off and figured it was done. tried to turn it on and nothing happens. the red standby light illuminates red and thats it. nothing else. i tried everything to get it to come back on unplugged it and let it sit for 5 then try again and nothing. tried to search for some info and couldnt find anything and of course pioneer isnt in the office until monday morning and to boot i have a gig tomorow night and my 2 newest cds are still in the unit and no option to manually eject them.

very frustrated considering this is my first pioneerDJ product

any ideas? hard reset or anything??

Posted Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 8:50 pm
hello i have the same problem tell me please what the pionner tell you?

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 2:15 pm
Hi there,
I've noticed that my XDJ, stop working if I changed from VDJ to USB or CD. When back to MIDI, none of the controls in the controller works. More than that, I have some problems regarding USB player that sounds really bad (bubbles when playing). Maybe is the USB stick or the unit itself could be.

Hardware used:
Samsung Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3Ghz
6Gb RAM
Win 7 Home 64bits
HD 750Gb 7200RPM
VDJ Pro

NOTE: I've been using DENON MC6000 for 3 years and NEVER had any problem.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate a quick answer since I need to know for use my new hardware soon.

Juan

Posted Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 5:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)