Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Large Skins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Whats up DJ's. Im useing the Virtual Skins but i chose one with a higher resolution than my laptop screen, it opens the progran but it doesen't appear on the screen. How do I change the configuration if I cant acess the acutal skill. Help Me Please!!

Posted Tue 14 May 13 @ 8:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Launch VirtualDJ. A window will appear that the selected skin is larger than your screen resolution. Choose Cancel, and VirtualDJ will use the nearest skin resolution to match your screen.

Alternatively, while VirtualDJ is opened in Taskbar, press CTRL+ALT+DEL to access the Windows Taskbar, rightclick on VirtualDJ and choose Maximize.

Make sure your screen is set to the maximum (recommended) resolution. Rightclick on Desktop-->Personalize-->Display settings.

Posted Tue 14 May 13 @ 8:53 pm
ssiirroomm wrote :
Whats up DJ's. Im useing the Virtual Skins but i chose one with a higher resolution than my laptop screen, it opens the progran but it doesen't appear on the screen. How do I change the configuration if I cant acess the acutal skill. Help Me Please!!

do in the folder where are your skin delete all of the skins and leave the one that has teh closest resolution to your screen and it will open it happend to me a lot of times and it worked for me... later on you can just restore the skins to the folder and thats it.. you are good to go :)

Posted Thu 16 May 13 @ 1:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)