Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: About playlist songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,
I use VirtualDJ in tango parties, everything for fun and not paid. I prefer VDJ because it s a great application although tango DJing does not need most of the features that VDJ gives.
I am developing a small application that receives info about the next ten songs in the playlist and according to that info, displays some text to the dancers.
I already found out how to know the info about the loaded song and whether it is being played from the playlist but I cannot find queries for two tasks that I need:
1. I need info about songs in the playlist, other than the next one (for whom I use "get automix_song") I tried to use a +1 ... +n but it doesnt seem to work.
2. I need to be able to query VDJ if the playlist has changed so I know when to update the next ten songs list.
I hope somebody can help me with these issues after I managed to understand how a plugin works and taught myself C++.
Thank you in advance,
Marcelo

Posted Mon 01 Apr 13 @ 7:56 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
We have SBDJ ScrollText pluging that can give you the playing song info on screen, but the upcoming ten? Not sure if that can be done unless SBDJ knows of a script that could do what you ask..

Good Luck

Posted Mon 01 Apr 13 @ 8:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)