Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Enttec DMXiS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Recently I purchased Enttec DMXiS software with interface. I don't normally use VDJ however I wish to change to VDJ Pro7. I was told Enttec DMXiS has VST and will work in conjunction with VDJ Pro 7 thereby not having to use 2 computers or changing program on the one computer, just switch to effect and woala, Enttec DMXiS is active to use to program a song with Enttec to trigger certain lighting fixtures at certain times. I thought, I've been ripped off before and don't wish for it to happen again, therefore I managed to get VDJ Pro 7 on a temporary basis to try this out. I tried. It doesn't work ??. I did what the installation prompts ask me still no good . I uninstalled and reinstalled still no good. The .dll file appears in the plugins but when there it no activate button. Does anyone know what's happening ? Do I need to register before this will work ? Are you sure that registration will make it work ? I do wish to change to VDJ but there's no point if this doesn't work. My email address for ANY response or private communication [email address removed]. Thank you.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 7:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please don't crosspost the same topic.

Posted Thu 07 Mar 13 @ 7:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)