Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Controller Skin - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

2 last screenshots from the 1680x version:

PS: Spot the differences!!! :P

Posted Thu 05 Sep 13 @ 12:37 pm
Looks pretty nice! Does someone get a prize if they find the difference, lol? I only noticed the progression of the track:(

Posted Thu 05 Sep 13 @ 4:36 pm
Yes, sure the track did advance in time as the deck was playing, but that was not the difference I refer to...

Prize?

I don't know! Perhaps a custom logo? :P

Posted Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 12:07 am
Just joking about the prize. But now that I looked again, wow that's really clever with track highlight. This will help lots of people with 'short vision'. They're going to be really happy with this skin! Great job again!

Posted Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 7:07 am
And most important:
It can be turned on/off automatically!!!

Posted Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 7:50 am
One has a "File Info Bar" above the browser displaying the details of the selected track in the browser.

Posted Fri 06 Sep 13 @ 9:58 am
NICE PHANTOM,....its this soon to be a 4 deck version?..(yeah,I'm still around...)...

Posted Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 1:49 am
thetracker510 wrote :
NICE PHANTOM,....its this soon to be a 4 deck version?..(yeah,I'm still around...)...

I doubt, but no-one really knows...

I have created this skin for my own use and I only need 2 decks really.
Perhaps I can make some changes to make it 4 decks, but it's not on my priority list right now...

Posted Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 7:53 am
hdsonPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Release date?

Grtz

Posted Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 9:45 pm

1680x1050 Released today...

Enjoy!

Posted Fri 20 Dec 13 @ 1:53 am
Love it!!

But no "Skin Companion" for Mac :'(

Posted Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 6:28 pm
Sorry bro. I don't own a MAC and I can't compile/test a plug-in on MAC.

Maybe after Christmas if I find enough free time I'll try to set up a Hacintosh...

Posted Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 10:51 am
using VM ware is a faster easier option...

Posted Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 11:04 am
Whats this VM ware you speak of??

Honestly I dont know shit about this Mac, I just install what I need adjust the latency and go, lol!! I should probably take the time to learn more about these machines cause I love what I can do, lmao!!

And that would be awesome if you could......

PhantomDeejay wrote :
Sorry bro. I don't own a MAC and I can't compile/test a plug-in on MAC.

Maybe after Christmas if I find enough free time I'll try to set up a Hacintosh...

Posted Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 1:13 pm
it's a virtual machine, basically it allows you to run a different operating system as a program in your OS, so you can run Windows or linux on your mac, or for us windows users we can run Mac or linux or an older version of windows. The good thing about it is that you don't need to install it on your system or partition your hard drive and if you have incompatible hardware with an OS it will just leech off your main OS, a good example is mac's wifi card which only accepts a few models but VMware goes around the limitations apple impose to protect their closed system.

Posted Sun 22 Dec 13 @ 1:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)