Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: double up on effects

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it posible to take the same effect and make multi versions and then save them as seprate with out confusing anything. example beatgrid. I want to make four copys and make each a different setting and then link it to my massiive midi controler so each button can do a different beat grid? this is only a example..

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 4:47 pm
Yes you can, just make copies of the .dll in the plugins folder.

Example beatgrid.dll1, beatgrid.dll2, and so on and so on......

Enjoy

Posted Thu 31 Jan 13 @ 7:00 pm
I think the '1' needs to be in the file name, not the extension.

So the correct name would be beatgrid1.dll

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 12:32 pm
thanks to both of you im going to kick it hard .. I programed it and works well. thanks again..

Posted Sun 03 Feb 13 @ 11:32 pm
Ok , I loaded almost 20 last night most worked but the biggies didint. Im trying to figure out why but some of them are off the hook..

IM now running 45 effects via controler and then 12 samples, 12 loops, 12 cues and pages of visuals.
thanks so much for the idea.. I so need to get the big ones working and then in 8 make the effects a side page on mon 2.

http://vstplanet.com/News/2013/Filta_Crunch_v2.0.htm
http://vst-plugins.homemusician.net/

there was almost 1200 effects for free all over the net . I need help with two that are show stoppers and are freeware...

Posted Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 6:54 pm
you have to be carefull on what sites you post "Tycoon".the minute I entered the"homemusician.net" i see a popup claiming that i need a plugin to view something at the site and to click something to get it.DO NOT CLICK THIS!.its a malware installer and at this point "the oldest trick in the book".this is not the sites fault,but their security system is faulty and therefore NOT wise to visit here,especialy for a measly 29 effects in their list.there are better places with hundreds of effects.we all have reviewed them here before in VDJ's older threads.needless to say I got the hell out of there,and wont bother..so be cool and safe..

Posted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 9:27 pm
hi tycoon, i was wondering if you managed to sort out the problem with multiple instances of the same effects. any help would be great :) i read somewhere you have to change the internal name of the dll file with a hex editor........... i have tried but i cant do that. thanks in advance :)

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 8:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)