Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Pioneer DDJ-SX - Page: 9

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I don't have an SX but this skin should be fine with my SP1, I guess : )

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 9:52 pm
Yep, this skin will work without the controller if you wish.

Posted Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 11:25 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@djdad

This is really a great skin, Thanks!

Would there be a swap version in the future?

Posted Fri 21 Mar 14 @ 1:43 pm
xin chao
toi muon tao hoac mua giay phep thi lam the nao?

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 12:21 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 2:08 pm
i had the ddj ergo before and when i pressed the round browse button on the top middle on the ergo the browser went in to full screen mode to view more tracks
how do i map that to the ddj sx ?
i know that i can do it by pressing the little 2 screens on the skin but it would be easier to do it the other way

thank you for your answers

Posted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 6:38 am
Map a button as "browser_zoom"

Posted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 9:13 am
so here comes another question about the native filter in vdj

the native one is not so good..
in the ergo i had i replaced it with the texzk ( with help from this thread and it was ok)
so how do i replace the harware button filter with the texzk filter on all channels on the sx ( yes i have read the entire thread 5 times but something is not right)
i tried it but when i start turning the filter knob on my sx the filter starts from full low pass no mater what ( yes the 2nd parameter filter type is on auto in the settings of the filter but does not stay there).

so maybe could someone that has it working correctly post some instructions and vdj script to replace the native one

what is confusing is that there is a "filter" and a "filter on" key in the mapper, which do i edit and with what?

thanks in advance for your answers

Posted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 10:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your issues are not related to the Skin though

so instead of hijacking this, it would be much better to open a new thread in the Hardware or Software forums to get all the answers you need.

Posted Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 3:17 pm
ZeniraxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Good evening
Could you tell us version for macbook pro 13 or the resolution is to:

1280 x 800

Thx

Posted Fri 04 Apr 14 @ 12:18 pm
download dj skin???

Posted Sat 05 Apr 14 @ 7:32 pm

Posted Sun 06 Apr 14 @ 11:16 am
juju1401ControlleristMember since 2008
bonjour j'ai le virtual dj 7 et j'aimerai mettre un autre skin que le 2 and 4deck et je ne sais pas comment faire

Posted Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 4:33 am

Posted Thu 17 Apr 14 @ 4:47 am
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
any plans to do the V8 update?

if so please leave the size as it is for all of 13"users

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 1:59 am
gbeul wrote :
any plans to do the V8 update?

if so please leave the size as it is for all of 13"users

yes please desperate for this skin for VDJ8 its the best one out there

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 8:08 am
I was loving the DDJ-SX skin and now with VDJ 8 it's no longer that useful with all the new panels and options etc. I've reverted back to the new VDJ 8 skins as they have buttons to get at all the new functionality. I'm now having to create custom buttons etc to try and make it usable with the DDJ-SX. An update would be much appreciated.

In addition to being able to access the new VDJ functionality / windows / panels etc, it would also be great if there was a way of assigning effects to the FX1 and FX2 buttons for each deck within the skin rather than having to hack the config files manually (which I have done) i.e. add an option in the effects config panel to assign to FX1 or FX2 buttons.

Posted Tue 27 May 14 @ 3:39 pm
+1000

Posted Thu 29 May 14 @ 1:29 am
I'm struggling with the SX and V8. The Roll and Slicer act very differently. Changing Hot Cue pads to my Effects pads like I had in V7 wont work. Using the 2 knob as numbers 1 and 3 as number 2. How crazy is that?

Posted Sun 08 Jun 14 @ 4:56 pm
Cant wait to have a decent skin for my ddj-sx in version 8. The one i use in 7 doesnt work, in 8.
Thanks

Posted Wed 11 Jun 14 @ 8:38 am
96%