Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Loopout Effect Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 10:28 am
i tried to include the video...but it didnt work

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 10:34 am
Try it with the Ramp Delay. Leave the 2nd slider at 12 o'clock and the first slider all the way to the left, then when you want to echo out turn the first slider all the way to the right at a steady pace.

Play around with till you find what you like. I use the Ramp Delay instead of the echo out and it sounds pretty good. For some reason the video won't show on my phone so I Hope I'm understanding you right, lol! But I think you'll find the Ramp Delay sounds better.

EDIT, OK I just watched the video and Yeah if you mapped the Ramp Delay to a volume slider (Synth could probably figure it out before me, lol) you could do that..... so basically the mapping would have to lower the volume and turn slider 1 up on the Ramp Delay effect.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 10:38 am
I should say that this is all my little theory but I think it'll work, lol!

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 12:40 pm
Well I tried to assign a fader on my mixer to "deck 1 volume & param_invert & deck 1 effect slider 1"
Well it does what I want but lower the volume on the deck also effects the overall volume of the FX as well. Soooo my theory was a bust, lol!! Maybe someone above my pay grade can shine some light on this.

Posted Fri 28 Dec 12 @ 5:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)