Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Need help customizing Rusti4DMulti 4 Deck Skin...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011

I'm using this great skin and need to customize a few things and tried ALOT of combinations and no luck.

Requests....

1. I use 3 main cue points in every song and would like to display each in different color in the <textzone> area of the decks (i.e. %Namecue1 = #00FF00, %Namecue2 = #FFFF00, "%Namecue3 = #00FF00). I need them to be displayed on the same line for efficiency and to save space with the scroll feature on..

2. Change the cue flag colors in the waveform on top to match the cue colors in the <textzone> if possible. If not, then white so it doesn't blend in with the blue or red so much. Is it possible to change the cue markers in the extended waveform on the deck from white?

3. Have the time blink if a cue is coming up and disapear if already passed in the cue boxes (GREAT FEATURE!!) on the sides of each deck, and have the cue names the same color as in the deck <textzone>

4. And last, whichever deck is selected to have the area blink

This is a very advanced skin for me and have tried going through the coding of other skins, but this skin has all the features I use. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!

Thank you for reading

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 11:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)