Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Remove wave window

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how do i remove the blue and red wave form from o top screen completely. with the colored wave form and the scratch window im not need that wave on top...i wanna remove it and have more browser space by sliding the deck windows up. any help please

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 10:23 am
You would have to find a skin with the wave part completely omitted or modify an existing skin yourself. This would be difficult as removing the wave window would mean reprogramming all the skin co-ordinates.

I'm not aware of any that have this as most people find the wave display helpful.

Keith

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 10:55 am
Two of my skins give you the ability to hide the waves... CDS4 and Ghost OSD (only on the 1920x1080 resolution on this one)
I'm pretty sure that exist more than these two...

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 11:03 am
my skin matches my controller i was kinda hoping to edit or someone edit it for me...does anybody and are we allowed to do this

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 11:22 am
Which skin is it ?

If it's an OEM skin then we are not allowed to edit it. If it's a user's skin that looks like your controller I can take a look at it.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 1:20 pm
yeah stanton djc.4 skin....

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 11:48 pm
In that case I'm afraid that I can't help you any more... :(

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 1:59 am
I hope that in VDJ 8 it will be easier to remove on-screen GUI elements that you don't need or use.

It should not be so difficult (almost impossible) for users to choose which parts of the interface they want to see.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 5:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)