Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It would appear there is one as the DJ Tech Tools review of the TM4 shows a VDJ skin for the controller.

Is it possible to use the skin for the Reloop TM4 with a TM2? And if so where can it be obtained?

Hope someone can help.

Posted Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 11:00 am

Posted Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 1:33 pm
OK thanks, not really the answer I wanted but an answer at least.

I appreciate that the skin I am looking for is designed for the TM4 and therefore distributed only with it but the TM2 is in affect a 4 channel controller just without the deidicated physical control for channels 3 & 4 which are accessed via the shift button and from the same manufacturer

So to my mind the TM4 skin would appear perfect in this situation as all other controls are the same. What is most annoying about this is the TM2 is sent out in a box saying it comes with VDJ LE which it doesnt. Not that I would need the LE version as I am a pro user I just wanted the skin.

Seems strange to me that the TM4 skin wouldnt be available from Reloop for TM2 owners. Oh well I shall continue using Dark Minimal

Posted Wed 21 Nov 12 @ 5:41 am
Well I appear to have done Reloop a discredit.

I went on the Reloop website today and on the TM4 product page you can download the VDJ LE version that comes with the controller. Once installed you cannot start that version as it requests a seriel code for the product. However here is this nice part, open VDJ Pro after intalling the LE OEM version and bingo Terminal Mix 4 skins are avialble to use.

Now I have a Reloop Terminal Mix skin with controls for all 4 channels visable and it works a treat.

Reloop & Virtual DJ I love you.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 3:24 pm
Cheeky little work around. :)

Posted Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 5:17 am
djtouchdan wrote :
Cheeky little work around. :)

Ha,ha..I was just going to say...

Posted Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 4:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Both Reloop Beatmix and Reloop Terminal Mix 4 LE skins are now available in our download page as per Reloop request.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 12 @ 11:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)