Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Wrong "Time Remaining" Issue (PLEASE HELP)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pygmyHome userMember since 2012
Hello Everyone, I'm kind of new to VDJ and experiencing some problems.

Whenever I add a track in, the "time remaining" indicator is wrong. For instance if there is a 4 minute song added in, it shows that there is 27 minutes left. The sound wave under the song name, is also extremely small and resembles a straight line since VDJ thinks its "27 min" track. The track ends after the 4 min., but its just really annoying when I want to throw in cues and such. Is this because of the skin? or messed up code?

Any help will be much appreciated, Thanks.

Btw, I'm using version 7.2 with the default/standard VDJ skin

Posted Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 9:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What is the filetype of those files ? Have you tried to rightclick and re-analyze them ?

Posted Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 10:16 pm
They are mp3 files, I tried re-analyzing them, but it doesn't make a difference.

Posted Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 11:21 pm
I also want to add that when I add a track in, it doesn't immediately load completely.

Posted Sat 10 Nov 12 @ 11:31 pm
getafixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
iv had problems with some files in the past that have failed to load into vdj or have started to load but seem to stall during the loading.
what i tried was loading them into audiacity then exporting them back to the desktop in the same format (mp3)
move and replace the new copy from the desktop back to the original folder and have worked perfectly.

this may not help but its worth a try. test the copy exported to the desktop before you replace the original just to be safe

Posted Sun 11 Nov 12 @ 11:52 am
Thank You Teamer! The correct ID's, times, and tags now properly work and preload with the filters, if anyone has similar problems click on the FAQS.

Posted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 9:22 pm

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 1:02 pm

Posted Wed 26 Dec 12 @ 1:18 pm
jirai09Home userMember since 2011
BEST ANSWER IS THIS: GUARNTEED TO WORK #1 grab Your mouse Cursor and load the song on any of the decks. #2 Go over with your mouse cursor over the song wave (Which Doesn't Work) From Right to left Until You see it open up #3 Go Right-Click on the song > Go To BPM > Then go to Re-Analyze. Your Welcome,

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 7:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)