Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I need a video skin that...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vjboyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello, I am a brand new VDJ Pro user and I am looking for a skin to mix music videos that has these features:

1. A large "time remaining" digital counter (or at least bigger than what comes in the default skins).

2. The ability to crossfade both audio and video on the same screen (in the default skins I have to switch between the mixer and video buttons to use the faders).

3. A "configure" button located in the upper right corner, like in the default skins. (I assumed all skins had this but I just downloaded one (Win VJ 1.0) that seems to have a missing configure button!).

I was looking through the skin library but the thumbnail images are small so its hard to tell which ones (if any) have the above features. I thought I'd post here in the hope that someone knows of a skin with the above options I seek.

Thank you!

Posted Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 11:18 am
I don't know if they will meet your requirements, but try one of the "Blacksheep" skins. They are made for VJ's and they have large Video preview windows as well.

Also, all skins have a config button, but sometimes it's not that obvious to find it. So, map a button on your keyboard to be able to open the settings regardless of the skin. I use Ctrl+Alt+S. Just type "settings" (without the quotes) on the command field!

Posted Tue 30 Oct 12 @ 11:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)