Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ MIC Issues With My Mac Pro Desktop

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am using a Mid-2010 Mac Pro Desktop with Core Audio and cannot get my USB mic working. I am able to connect to my shoutcast stream and play music, but cannot get the mic working. I know it has something to do with the settings in the apple control panel, if they aren't correct you will just keep getting errors on the VDJ side, I know this cause I had it working once. I just purchased the 299 edition and I can't get the mic working. Any help with some settings would be greatly appreciated. I am using the USB Audio Codec for line in and out on my apple settings in the Mac control panel.

Posted Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 4:30 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 12:38 pm
Informations? Is that a new word? I'll give it a try.

Thank you.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 1:43 pm
Didn't really help as that it does not tell or show what settings to use on the Mac end in the Sound Settings Control Panel, I know these settings must be exact for the software to function properly.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 2:13 pm
Hey!
Whoever uses Listen2MyRadio for their shoutcast/web radio show, I need help setting up my mic thru the server. The broadcasting of audio files thru the new Virtual DJ 8 works, but I cannot seem to set up the mic right so I can hear myself speak during the broadcast. I did not have this problem with Virtual DJ 7.

Posted Thu 08 Jan 15 @ 7:32 pm
What equipment/hardware/controller are you using?

Posted Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 8:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)