Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin slices

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would love to be able to unlock parts of my skins and then drag to a extended skin and then relock is this posible?
one is the song list , 2 screen is the effects page 3, output video and the touch screen master controls.. maybe one of you have done this already..

Posted Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 1:21 pm
Currently this is not possible.
Version 8 will allow you to drag some components out of your skin and position them in any place you want as it has been demonstrated already!

Posted Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 3:51 am
I built a new apc 40 effect skin and im wondering if its posible to add it to a skin that is already made and then when this feature comes out have it work with it.. there is no use in me spending time designing anything that is going to be a write off in 8... I was happy to see they are not just dumping 8 out till they have it 99%. I understood that they made the part moveable But I want to replace the entire skin of it and make it custom design.. Im even willing to pay to have someone do some of the work like scripting.

Posted Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 6:09 pm
I am making the skin now and have the mapping all layed out it comes down to the button xml files.. I cant wait to see 8 as I want to make this as a placeable peice too..My mappin of theapc dissapeared no message or info from vdj

Posted Wed 31 Oct 12 @ 2:42 am
i was just trying out the new skins and was wondering in version 8 is there a chance that we could get the second screen skins to work on a different resolution screen? as I tried to make a extended screen it was about three times the size of the touch screen. It didnt work.

Posted Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 5:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)