Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DDJ ERGO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just wanted to know how to download the skin for DDJ ERGO ? cant seem to find it on here and was wondering if any one could help me !

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 4:38 am
1. The skin for DDJ-ERGO is included ONLY in the LE version that comes with the controller. It doesn't exist as a separate download.
2. You have to be a registered user of the software in order to be able to download skins in general.

Thank you!

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 4:42 am
Thanks for that mate. I am a registered user but i didn't by the LE version of the ERGO it come with traktor. is there any other way to get the skin for VDJ ?

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 4:50 am
I'm afraid not! As I said, the skin doesn't even exists as a separate file available for download.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:00 am
Unfortunately not. Some LE skins are released by the manufacturer for general download but I don't think that's the case with this Pioneer one.

Keith

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 5:02 am
dazhughes wrote :
I am a registered user

You need to be a registered licensed user to be able to downloads skins and any other add-ons. Unfortunately the Pioneer DDJ-ERGO skin is not available separately. It is exclusive to VirtualDJ LE for Pioneer DDJ-ERGO only. The skin is not required to use the DDJ-ERGO. As a registered licensed user, you can use any skin of your own choice or you can use the built-in standard VirtualDJ default skin.

Also, if your DDJ-ERGO did not come with VirtualDJ LE, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use it with VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 7:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)