Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Establish internet connection after VDJ is loaded

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi
I connect to the bar network via ethernet when DJ'ing to access Netsearch etc but occasionally when i first come into work the network in the console is down (usually unplugged the other end), this is out of my control as i don't have access to the main router, so i have ask for the console to connected back to the router, however this takes time and once VDJ loads & reports "No Internet Connection" i can't get Netsearch to work once reconnected without restarting VDJ (which is normally out of the question).
So is there anyway of forcing VDJ to check the network so it realised that my laptop is now connected and allows Netsearch to work? My computer automatically joins the network & all other apps can connect it's just VDJ that won't connect unless i close it & load it up again.

Posted Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 6:11 pm
Normally you should be able to log in again via CONFIG -> Internet once your connection is up and running.

If this is not the case, then make sure that you have the latest version of VirtualDJ installed: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Posted Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 5:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)