Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Help for skin description in english

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello, I'am french and my english is not very good (sorry).
I would like translate my skin description in english. For that wok I used http://www.reverso.net and that is the translation :

Tanslation wrote :
Inspired directly by previous Millenium and influenced by the design Pioneer, it always exploits with 2 screens what is almost necessary so there is of options and possibilities with Virtual DJ!
But this time I added a great deal of options and several exchangeable panels, according to needs.

On the left screen we spend this time in 4 decks, with down the waveforms of every title on all the screen width, what allows a fast location of breaks or Cue points.
On the right screen we find the browser as well as a sampler independent from the Virtual DJ menu.

The exchangeable views :

On the left screen we can choose between the wide waveforms or the Browser. With this last choice the skin becomes independent and can be used on 1 only screen.

On the right screen 3 choices offer themselves to you:
• A browser on all the page.
• A browser reduces with the independent sampler.
• An audio / video mixing desk (Beta version)

The exchangeable panels :

On every deck we can change the display of a small zone in the middle. We can thus choose between:
• an effects panel
• a mix panel
• a scratching panel
• a titles information panel
• an option panel
• a video panel

Desynchronization alarms:

A interesting feature: a visual alarm which flashes if the bpm of the decks 1 and 2 is not identical.

To what that can be of use while the values of BPM are just registered above ? And indeed it is very simple, when we quickly mix, when we chain fervently the titles and when we count on the automatic BPM to prop up the latter, he can arrive that the BPM does not synchronize!

Indeed when one work with more of 2 platinum, the new title in charge of is going to settle comfortably on the deck in "Master's degree". But he can arrive whether it is the bad deck which is Master's degree!

With this alarm, a red frame will flash around the Sync button.

But so that it works, it will be necessary to install the little plug "WatchDog " joined. Think also of activating it in the VDJ options (Effect menu, tab "Other").

Another alarm of the same type is next to the pitch of 4 decks and indicates that this one stayed at 0. It means that the BPM did not synchronized (except in exceptional circumstances of a title of which the BPM is exactly just with the pitch 0)

Diverse options:

A click on the title of the song opens the window of the track options.
A click on the BPM opens the window of adjustment.
Under the mixer we can show a beatkeeper on 4, 8 or 16 beats.

In the course of improvement:

- The mixing desk is going to be totally reshaped to be more intuitive.
- The passage in functioning in 1 screen is going to be still improved.

Somebody can read again to correct the faults and especially see if it is understandable for you?

Thank you very much !

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 11:29 pm
Dodge57PRO InfinityMember since 2009
up...

Posted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 12:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)