Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Effect problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How can I download effects? What license do I need?

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 3:18 pm
ChacklPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You will Need at least a Limmited Edition of VDJ or the broadcaster-Version or Pro-Basic.

regards

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 3:22 pm
You can download effects with your VirtualDJ LE license, but this free limited software doesn't support using them outside of the time limited trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20skin%20or%20use%20plugins%20in%20VirtualDJ%20LE%20or%20Console%20Edition.html

Your RMX entitles you to a considerable discount off the cost of upgrading to the full VirtualDJ Pro: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

NOTE: VirtualDJ Console Edition for RMX is version v5 of the software, so newer add-ons designed for v6 or v7 won't work. You will get the latest v7.0.5b when you upgrade along with free update to v7.1 and v8 when they are released in the future.

Posted Wed 26 Sep 12 @ 5:20 am
Hey I have been using VDJ Pro for some time and got on here to get some video effects, it says I do not have the right permissions. How do I obtain permissions?

Posted Sun 30 Sep 12 @ 8:37 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
As above... you got to purchase the pro version.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 4:13 am

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 5:38 am
OK where can I obtain my serial number? I have looked under info in the config and looked in the root directory but can't seems to find anything. Any help? I have purchased VDJ Pro probably over a year ago, does this make a difference?

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 8:30 pm
Ok you are now registered in the forum, scroll up the page and put the cursor over "Download" and you will see effects, skins, etc, that is where you get them from.

Posted Mon 01 Oct 12 @ 10:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)