Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Gemini cntrl one bug

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi good morning,my name is Eladio from Salamanca Spain, the problem is with the controller "cntr gemini one" is that once installed virtual dj 6 tells that came with it with your serial number within the program the pitch and volumes and eq and crossfader move alone by themshelves, some little twist, making loops its imposible that desynchronize, I move the pitch and not go to the same bpm, and a roll, I attached the test videos to see it move without touching ..

I tried on several pc disposal, one with XP formatted from scratch, and without results, the team's video is a acer aspire 1650 with intel processor at 1.73 GHz and 2 GB of RAM, I had no problem to give in fact the one controller virtual dj hercules of old never did this happen, I have another computer also newest i5 with 8gb of ram and I still happening the same, even in an apple mac book pro, if I disconnect the controller problems disappear.

I attached this video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=aptI1uameZs&feature=youtu.be

You can send me a firmware update for cntr one?

Thanks Eladio

Posted Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 11:28 am
this is second time you post the same thing... you will have to contact Gemini for firmware for their hardware.

Posted Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 1:44 pm

Posted Fri 21 Sep 12 @ 5:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)