Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Pioneer Pro DJ (Coming Soon) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sorry for the late reply on this guys, I have started coding the 1920x1200 version in my free time but im not getting much of it at the moment, the skin pritty much looks the same as it did in the image, with the addition of a few buttons, so the player size remains, as does the big browser.

I wont be making the video preview hidable, as theres no need, there is plenty of room on the skin to have both scratch wave and video players visible, adding another pannel for the sake of it would just add to the load on the cpu.

I will not be making the players bigger, as this would take up more time rebuilding the image, so ive basicly used the same parts from the original skin, this will enable me to build the same skin in different resolutions faster.

As for the big/small browser debate thats going on, I can see good points for both sides, but as the skin was designed to relay information only, I think a big browser is more suited for this skin, but I am also prepared to rebuild it in whatever resolution people want, so let me know, but please remember at the moment I can only do this in my spare time, and that is coming few and far between. Work goes on.

Posted Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 10:27 am
Thanks DJkaysop looking forward to seeing it :-)

Posted Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 9:21 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Like James said..looking forward to see it (and use it).

Posted Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 12:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)