Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: ClipBank "Clip Folders" Needed....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
ClipBank "Clip Folders" Needed..

What I'm suggesting is right now the clipbank has twelve "Clip Windows" where one clip is stored within,

What I would like to see is each "Clip" contain a folder with many clips something similar to a "My Picture Folder" that can store many clips..

This would enable the user to setup each "Clip Folder" within the ClipBank plugin by Genre or any other type of sort defined by the user like, 80's 90's, Rock, Pop and so on... and Not be Limited to Only One Clip..

This would have the benefit of working within one plugin page central location and give us twelve different "Clip Folders" In One Bank, which can hold 100's of clips of all types sorted in any manner you need..

If lets say for easy math, you wanted to use 120 clips for the entire night.. you will need to build twelve different "Banks" and toggle them manually, then deactivate the previous one and not mess up in the process...

Having to remember to switch the Banks because of the twelve "Clip" limit that played 4 times already can easily happen, .... and you don't want to bore the crowd with the same thing playing over and over again, it just adds another burden to a busy DJ/KJ that already has a lot to focus on...

So this idea would sort of steamline what we have, making it more effective, easily organized, more intuitive to the user and removes "The Boring Factor" out of a very valuable and important top tier plugin...

Posted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 2:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)