Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC6000 Setup

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TrippyTHome userMember since 2012
I'm new to DJing and got an awesome deal for a used mixer, however I'm not sure if I have things properly setup.

I recently got a Denon MC6000 DJ Controller and there's multiple issues when i tried using it with VDJ Pro.

First, the sound is only coming through channel 2, I think the sound going into there is the master of my computer.

Second, the controller isn't controling anything on screen. all i can do is mess with the Highs mids and lows, crossfade into nothing, and adjust the volume.

I would really appreciate any kind of support, I have a set tomorrow.

Thanks for your input :D

Posted Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 12:27 am

Posted Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 5:52 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Guess you use a old Pro version, these older ones did not support newer controller.

You better should use the provided VDJ LE version or our actual Pro Full.
To get the latest one it is only needed to register your licence key under your account.
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

After that you can download the working version from here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Note:Each VDJ LE user can buy the PRO Full with a discount.

Posted Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 8:17 am
hey there I've graduated from the denon hd2500 to my new MC6000 but i have some kinks to work out............

first when i hit the cue button i have a bit of a delay/lag on the actual response. on hd2500 it was instantanious on this mc6000 the hot start isn't so hot! (if you know what i mean)

secondly when i am using video and am plugged in to an external vga screen, my computer starts flashing almost like a total loss of power. then the screen display freezes put the music never stops playing. If i click on the screen display it then resumes the video display.

Posted Wed 19 Sep 12 @ 5:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)