Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Logo and Sonique

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

micbob4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Right now we use our Logo as the back drop when music videos are not playing. I want to use Sonique when a music video is not playing but would like to have our logo on there some where. Is there a plug in that lets you use a logo as a watermark?

Posted Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 6:01 pm
micbob4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Nevermind! I found it. Thanks guys

Posted Tue 17 Jul 12 @ 6:06 pm
cdsgaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am trying to find the answer to the similar question - how can I modify or change the Virtual DJ logo in sonique to show my logo?

Posted Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 10:30 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds like you haven't ticked the box in > config > video to cancel showing the VDJ logo.

Take a look at options in plugin section for standard image on screen or check out all of the options in the Firetext plugin including been able to show a moving logo of your choice.

Posted Fri 21 Sep 12 @ 4:12 am
the remove the logo is in the settings and the down load for the logos is in the plug in section. I use both all the time. As for the sonique the video section of the configure has a click spot at the bottem that says use this plug in when not playing video click sonique. then it will always play when its not a video and then turn on the logo in the video effects area on the skin..

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 11:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)