Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ 7 skin for the pioneer ddj-v1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am looking for some information on modifying a skin. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14472/Pioneer_DDJ-V1_.html
The browser window has a grey background and I would like it to be black so the white fonts stand out a little better. Is this easy to do using the skin creator? Can someone assist me with this. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Posted Mon 16 Jul 12 @ 5:27 pm
So I answered my own question and found the solution....with the assistance of the incredible tech support at VDJ, (I think it was Adam)....I figured it out. I wanted to change the background color in the browser window on an existing skin from grey to black. All of the mapping and other settings are perfect. So, I opened the bmp file in photoshop and changed the area I wanted from grey to black. Saved it as the same name and dropped it in to the skin folder and ........wait for it.........it worked!!!! yeah! Thanks to everyone that contributed. LOL (for the record, I did save the original bmp file in a different folder just in case. Cheers :)

Posted Mon 16 Jul 12 @ 7:52 pm
Sorry I didnt reply, I have been away for a few weeks. I created the skin, so if you wanna make anymore changes, I'll try to help as best I can. ;o)

Posted Fri 27 Jul 12 @ 6:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)