Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixdeck Professional MIDI problems?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My Mixdeck is working with USB and CD but it won't work with MIDI? Previously when I had windows Vista 32bit, it was working great. I wiped the computer and put Windows 7 64bit on. Installed Traktor and the Numark drivers and connected the Mixdeck when required but on Virtual DJ, I have the Mixdeck switched on and set to MIDI before I load Virtual DJ. I have the settings as "None" - "External Mixer" - "ASIO driver" and the other option next to asio set as "Numark Mixdeck" as that's the correct way according to youtube and that's how I had it set out before when it worked. But neither decks show anything on LCD screen and the buttons do nothing and the song loaded can only be controlled on the computer by mouse on each, only Mixdeck mixer works Using fader for each deck but the actual deck doesn't control the song, only the on screen one does with the mouse)

How do I solve this?

Cheers.

P.S it doesn't work on Traktor either.

Posted Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 3:41 pm
Do you have 64 bit drivers installed??

Posted Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 4:11 pm
Yup

Posted Tue 10 Jul 12 @ 4:24 pm

Posted Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 3:35 am
eratazHome userMember since 2011
Hola buenas tarde Compre una Lapto Dell Inspidion R14 window7 64 Bits 8 Gb Memoria Ram 1 TB Disco duro y tiene instalado el Virtual Dj 7, Mi pregunta es que cuando la conecto Mi lap a Mixdeck, a la hora de darle Play este camina muy lento ose se traba y el audio no se escucha y si lo toco solo con el puro virtual sin conectar el mixdec se oye bien, que puedo hacer ya que llevo 2 días y no lo puedo hechar andar, te comento que la primera vez que lo conecte si lo agarro pero la segunda vez ya no lo agarro

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 3:46 pm
manchycPRO InfinityMember since 2011
erataz wrote :
Hola buenas tarde Compre una Lapto Dell Inspidion R14 window7 64 Bits 8 Gb Memoria Ram 1 TB Disco duro y tiene instalado el Virtual Dj 7, Mi pregunta es que cuando la conecto Mi lap a Mixdeck, a la hora de darle Play este camina muy lento ose se traba y el audio no se escucha y si lo toco solo con el puro virtual sin conectar el mixdec se oye bien, que puedo hacer ya que llevo 2 días y no lo puedo hechar andar, te comento que la primera vez que lo conecte si lo agarro pero la segunda vez ya no lo agarro

Que configuracion de sonido tienes? Yo tengo una computadora muy similar y utilizo un mixdeck, pero mi configuracion es:
Output = External Mixer
Sound Card = Numark

Posted Wed 10 Oct 12 @ 4:04 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 4:35 am
Im using virtual dj Le with my mix deck and my problem is that the button that suppose to drop down that says external mixer i dont see it how can i fix that problem i tried uninstalling but that didn't work please help ......jay its use to work fine but all of a sudden to stopped can't get that box to drop down that says external mixer

Posted Tue 23 Jul 13 @ 11:48 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe your LE version is that limited, that you simply can't change that.
Have you had activated 20 days free pro version?

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 6:38 am
VirtualDJ LE for MixDeck should have this option because the MixDeck is a real hardware mixer.

Make sure that you have the most recent version of VirtualDJ LE installed from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you are currently using VirtualDJ Home FREE or LE for another product or an out-of-date version of LE then this may be why the option is missing.

Posted Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 7:18 am
Last night I was dj and my mix deck would frezz and had to turn it of. Later that night all I could us the mixer was for fade and volume only play and stop from the lap top.

Posted Sun 10 May 15 @ 1:39 pm
I had work done to my computer,and they reinstall my virtual dj with virtual dj 8. and now my numark mixdeck will comunicate with the v dj8 ,what am not doing right?

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 12:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)