Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: USB 3.0 - DJiO - Other options? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Really! how strange I have not one single problem with it.

Posted Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 5:49 am
wbltblPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Finally got it all working. Needed the direct from intel chipset update. pics to come later. Thanks for all the help guys!!!!! Back in business!!!

Posted Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 7:00 pm
wbltblPRO InfinityMember since 2010
well not blue screening anymore but no sound out of the outputs or headphone. noticed the song slows way down in the graphic display, perks right back up when swapped back to internal card. still gonna keep workign at it!

Posted Fri 20 Jul 12 @ 8:54 pm
any progress on this problem?

Posted Sat 01 Dec 12 @ 12:03 pm
I have Audio 2DJ by Native Instrument/Tracktor and it does not work pluggin into usb 3.0

Posted Sun 02 Dec 12 @ 1:02 am
Try plugging it into a powered USB 2.0 hub. This solves USB 3.0 compatibility issues for most users.

Also, check the manufacturer's website to see if they have released any updated drivers/firmware for it.

Check your computer manufacturer's website too to see if there are any firmware/BIOS/driver updates. These may improve compatibility with older USB devices.

NOTE: Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do because it is a hardware compatibility issue. It can only be addressed and corrected by the hardware manufacturer.

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 6:35 am
I have a new ASUS N56vz with 4 usb 3.0 ports,my Denon x600 and mc6000 will work using the Denon asio driver and WDM for the mc6000, I had a issue with the video freezing, while some are quick to blame VDJ the problem required me to update video card firmware, drivers and update Directx, issue fixed.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 2:11 pm
thanks, im getting ready to pull trigger on new computer. looks like the usb 2.0 hub works fairly well.

Posted Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 10:23 am
03LXV6Home userMember since 2008
This is an old issue but I have not seen a solution posted. I went in my Bios to disable USB 3.0 but then I saw and option to enable USB Debug. I did that and now it's all good.

Don't know if that option is available in other systems but I have a Dell Inspiron with Intel Chipset.

Posted Fri 22 Mar 13 @ 8:58 pm
How it going y'all(two years later :-))

the thing is that my dj io works with my toshiba laptop, but not my asus. Say what!!!

Posted Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 1:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)