Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS2 - Audio issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

There's not a lot of posting for this controller.

Windows 7 Home
AMD A6, 150 GHz
6 GB RAM
64 bit OS

LE that came with the controller did not output audio (it did work on a temporary laptop but got a new one just for music and stopped working)
Upgraded to VDJ Pro full Version after putting in a ticket with support and no audio either.

VMS4 comes out in ASIO settings window with no option to change anything and VSM4 icon also displayed when program is open and you go to "CONFIG" and try to set the audio. Why? During the trial version it only displayed VMS2 icons and there was sound output.

Controller and software recognized each other. I can open and load tracks, play, loop, the whole nine, but no audio at heaphones or speakers. I've tried "external mixer" setting as well as "headphones" setting and on the sound card on ASIO and VMS4.

Suggested welcome. Thank you in advance

Posted Thu 05 Jul 12 @ 4:33 pm
I too face the same Issue with my VMS2. I installed the Virtual DJ LE software provided with the product. However I can't hear the audio coming out from the speaker set to VMS2 Master Out with RCA Cables. But I can hear the both Tracks playing through the Headphone connected to VMS2. All other buttons are working fine ( Fader / Sound, Pitch controllers / cue, play,pause buttons ).

I tried going into the configuration tab on SKIN of the Laptop display. However can't see any other tabs for settings (i.e audio/vedio etc.) I can see only one tab i.e advance setting and it shows below a message either to use the 20days trial version or to upgrade for PRO version by paying. Please assist I'm exicted to see the performances of my new VMS2 and still struggling to fix this issue

Posted Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 4:18 am
Hey guys, I have a few problems of my own, but I think I may be able to help you first. Make sure your config is like this;
-Outputs: external mixer
-Sound Card: Asio, then select ADJ Asio
You probably already have that, but anyways.
On my right deck of my vms2, there's static. It's really strange. It is louder at the peaks of the music and softer with each valley. Like it's part of the song. I can also hear it through the headphone cueing only through that deck. It's evident because when I play the same songs on each deck in sync, and move the crossfader over to the problem deck, the static fades in as well.

Any hints?
Thanks,
John

Posted Fri 05 Oct 12 @ 5:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)