Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Freeframe plugins - evening school for DJ's - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well... I can feel your pain, but this thread has nothing in common with Firetext or similar plugins. The main goal of this is creating new FreeFrame plugins with FFrend software for use in VDJ. I've been misunderstood in my earlier attempts to help in plugin development, kicked out of the forum few times... so, please... don't involve me in your problems.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 10:58 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Totally agree with you Ivan, this should have been posted in the Firetext thread.

Hopefully a mod will move the other post over to the correct thread.

Paul.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 1:41 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
We can't move individual posts between threads unfortunately.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 12 @ 7:21 pm

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 1:56 am
Right now... nope. Your flash plugins developers should make an area in their plugin for input some text connected with these files. As far as I remember, I asked Don about it and he said it's possible. I lost that contact, you should ask him. Have you tried to make your own text effect with these FreeFrames?

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 2:42 am
Yeah I've done a few things using the methods you've suggested in this thread, my didn't look anywhere near as good as these ones do though, lol!!
Yeah I shoot an email over to Don and see what happens.

Thanks for the time and info
Huey.

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 7:23 am
He's the man, he will do it right... when get some free time ;-)... Happy New Year to all freaks on this forum!

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 9:15 am
@beatbreaker...
Good news, dude. I haven't had time on NYE for this, but I found now that you can easily download FLA files from Vfx site, edit them in Flash CS (change text, etc,) and save as SWF for use in flash plugin. Here's an example:

http://karaoke.com.hr/beatbreaker/beatbreaker.html

You can download it, too. Please, after download, remove this post. Regards...

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 5:15 am
Nice but I aint the cash for the Adobe flash program, lol!! I still use Bluff Titler so Im sure I can come up with something close to these last links I posted.

Thanks for the download and info!!
Huey

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 1:56 pm

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 2:54 pm
Haha, 85 bucks is more my speed, lol!! I'm gonna download the trial and give it go. How's the learning curve with that program??

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 3:13 pm
Well, import the SWF, doubleclick text to edit, export to new SWF... learning curve? There's no such thing, I'm afraid ;-)

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 3:19 pm
Hahaa!! Nice!! Well Im off to do some homework, lol!!

THANKS FOR THE TIME AND INFO BRO!!

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 3:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)