Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Deck Problem VMS 4 American Audio

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

at my Gig yestarday I had a problem the first time with VMS 4 and VirtualDJ 7.0.5b under Windows 7 64bit. After a 1 or 2 hours I startet a new track an the right deck and wanted to fade, but there was no sound while you saw the song was running, also not at the headphone, fade back and the first song on left deck still had sound. After restadt Vdj it worked a gain for a while and happend agein with the left deck.

Thanks for any idea

Michael

Posted Tue 01 May 12 @ 5:41 am
Hi All, no idea?
A second prob I have now is, that a right Click on Broser List, let system crash after ca. 10 times. What I did was Changing the Track Info...

Thanks Michael

Posted Fri 04 May 12 @ 1:06 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Oddly enough I had a similar issue but I could still hear the track on cue, just not going out. I did get a chance to restart the app during the show, but it still came back to haunt me, can't remember if it was immediate, or if it was a few songs later. I ended up not using the crossfader at all, which if I had been running just audio it would have been fine, but I was doing video.

btw, is your VMS the original VMS4 like mine, or the new 4.1?

I'm having problems with the video crossfader. When I link the video crossfader, it seems to work ok when I'm running just one song, but when I start another deck, the video crossfader moves over, and act's weird. When I move the crossfader back & forth the video slider goes along somewhat, but then it bounces about 1/4 back to center.

Posted Mon 07 May 12 @ 8:57 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Fixed my 2nd problem, the Auto fade lock on the left was on. Turned that off, and it's good. Still not sure about the right crossfade problem is, whether it's hardware or software related, but I do have a 64bit windows machine with a triple or quad amd core with 4 or 6 gig ram, lots of video memory.

Posted Mon 07 May 12 @ 11:49 pm
cguildPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I've run into this problem several times, and always during shows. The software stops recognizing everything the right vms4 deck is doing. I think the way I fixed it was to "reset to factory settings" in the middle of a show. It has never affected the performance of my show (no dead air) so don't be afraid to try it. But I think it is definately a software issue. I've had similar issues with my RMX.

Posted Fri 18 May 12 @ 6:47 pm
Hill can anybody help me I have been useing my American audio for over 2 years now I was on a gig when my decks keep turning on and off I managed to sort that out that was a power supply issue now the next day I went to use the decks when I load virtual Dj my controls will work faders and cross faders but no lights appear and I can't get any sound from either channe when i use my earphones to cue up no sound eitherl i think it could be a siund card issue
Can any body help thanks in advance
Tony dj

Posted Sat 12 Sep 15 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)