Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Acidspunk Sonique - strange problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been checking sonique plugin with my favourite Acidspunk preset, but it's acting kinda strange. Just a few white lines and freeze. Here's the picture of VDJ video screen and left down is the 'real' Acidspunk screen over XMPlayer.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2re70h4.jpg

Do I need something else to install? Other sonique presets from XMPlay installation are ok with VDJ. Thanks...

Posted Sat 28 Apr 12 @ 4:25 pm
Just checked the same Acidspunk preset with ClubDJ and it plays fine there. It's not so important for me, cause I use VDJ for music only and receiving audio into the visuals wrapper software with no delay, but Acidspunk preset is one of the best Soniques ever...

Posted Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 6:54 am
Did anyone checked this out... I can see some activities on this thread, including that Tayla guy, so I expect to be dumped out of here for some strange unknown reason. Also, my milkdrop thread is closed down by this sbdj guy whom I tried to help a while ago... Is there any reason for making me a vdj enemy no.1 ? My flash thread was a big help for you guys (and for pugin developers, I hope)...

Posted Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 4:22 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I posted an enquiry not at your level, for your information only moderators and above can make amendments/edit or level up detrimental posts.

And as you managed to make that last post apparently you haven't been "dumped" but making wise crack comments about others won't go down well either.

Posted Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 4:58 am
Well, I don't want to make wise comments about others... not my point here. I respect other's developments and that's all I want to say about it. Just wanted to call milkdrop over Sonique and let it do it's stuff in it's own window. It works OK and I just want to know did anyone else made it that way.

Posted Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 6:08 am

SBDJMember since 2006
The reason your previous posts were edited and your many accounts banned is because you insist on violating the forum rules, and you haven't exactly been polite and respectful to the various staff who have attempted to address your violations. You made wise-crack comments against me with one of your previous accounts when I took action against your rule violations.

Several times you have stated that VDJ is just a toy, that you have no interest in it, that everyone jokes about it and say it's no loss to you. Then you come back. Again, and again, and again. You've definitely been more hindrance than help to me!

The reason your milkdrop thread was locked is because there are already enough threads on milkdrop. We do NOT need another. You know this, you started or commented in 99% of them. Yes, we're all capable of getting milkdrop to run standalone. No, it is of absolutely no practical use to most VDJ video users - do NOT turn this into a milkdrop thread or I will lock it too.

I haven't banned this latest incarnation, I was waiting to see if you had learnt your lesson. We shall see...

Posted Mon 30 Apr 12 @ 6:15 am
I have removed this plugin from my gig system as it looks very dull and boring.
i see what is shown in the first picture in the vdj video window.
it dosent look interesting shown on a huge projector screen...

however if the example shown in the next window is the same plugin working in a different software, then why does it do what it does for us in vdj???

Posted Wed 16 May 12 @ 7:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)