Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: eject button not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my eject button on my mixlab skin is not working on either deck......HELP!!!

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 8:32 am
When did it stop working?

Have you changed anything?

Have you rebooted and tried again?

Keith

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 9:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Not the end of the world, just load another track on the deck you want to use, don't know why you need one to be honest.

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 3:07 pm
it stopped working about a couple weeks ago. Rebooting and/or re-downloading has not worked either.

No - its not the end of the world but I just like to have it work. thanks for being honest!

any other thoughts.....

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 10:50 am
Go to the skins folder in documents > VirtualDJ and delete the Mixlab zip file

Restart VDJ which will force use of the default skin

Re-download Mixlab and reinstall

See if that works!

Keith

Posted Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 1:41 pm
I am having the same problem with this skin (which happens to be my fav unfortunately). I closed VDJ, deleted the zip file and when I restarted VDJ it came up with the error that it cannot find the skin file, please reinstall the app.

So I went on without restarting VDJ, reloaded the skin, and restarted VDJ. This did not solve the problem.

Any more ideas?

Posted Sun 08 Jul 12 @ 10:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
How about following what the message told you ? ;)
Re installing the software will not harm your database, settings etc, even though a backup of the Documents/VirtualDJ folder is always a good tip.

Not sure what went wrong. Maybe you had renamed/resized the skin file in the past or putted in the wrong folder ?

You can also use the Registry Tool http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html which might help you to understand what skin the software is looking for.

Posted Sun 08 Jul 12 @ 10:41 pm
I did do what the message told me. I came back here and downloaded the skin and reinstalled it to no avail, and yes I have recently reloaded VDJ and I had the problem before that too.

Posted Mon 09 Jul 12 @ 12:34 am
Sorry for beating this one to death but I do have new info on the problem. One thing I realized is that I'm talking about the unload feature from looking at the xml file.

I uninstalled VDJ 7 by way of Windows Remove Programs in the control panel and reinstalled to the latest version this evening and that did not help.

I have downloaded MixLab 3.1 again and that did not do the trick.
I also downloaded MixLab 3.1 Ritch version and that has the unload feature working but the screen is now squished.

I went through and removed any VST plugins, sound effects and visual stuff that I have added from the VDJ site.

I have started using one of the stock skins with 2 decks. They are useful just not what I'm used to after a couple years with the same skin.

Posted Mon 19 Nov 12 @ 8:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)